2017 New 3D filament 1.75 / 3mm Carbon fiber-T based on PETG filament for FDM 3D printer
Torwell Carbon fiber based on PETG filament
Material: Carbon fiber + PETG
Print temp.: 230-260℃
Ideal temp.: 240℃
Heated bed: 90-110℃
Net weight: 0.8kg/spool
1. The filament is matte black base color and gives a nice shine metallic when exposed to sunlight because of the presence of carbon in its composition.
2. Good flexibility, better physical performance.
3. Stronger and resists higher temperatures, wear-resisting and good compression ability, layer adhesion with very low war-page.
4. The prints are characteristic for good dimensional accuracy and stability.
5. Carbon fiber is of the and it is very fragile, not suitable for printing hollow,thin item. Fast dry, Printing thickness is about 0.1-0.4mm, suit for different thickness printing.
6. Appropriate adhesion, can be stick to glass plate etc., also can easily remove from support.
7. The carbon fiber in the filament is specifically designed to be small enough to fit through the nozzles.
8. Due to the carbon fiber that is in the filament, it contains increased rigidity, therefore it has increased structural support built right in. This filament is perfect for printing items that do not bend, such as: frames, supports, propellers, and tools - drone builders and RC Hobbyists love this stuff. high stiffness such as frames, propellers, drones or specific mechanical parts.
The recommended temperature is between 230-260 degrees with an extrusion speed of 20-50 mm/s and the build platform must be heated to 90-110 degrees.
Note: A special point of attention is the abrasive nature of the carbon fibers. In general these fibers will accelerate the nozzle-wear of brass nozzles, much faster than unfilled filaments. Therefore we recommend to use Stainless steel or hardened copper alloys.
Torwell is build to help more people touch the technology-3D printing by providing the quality consumables as cheap as we can.We keep develop and researching new materials to meet different requirement of various objects.Such as ABS,PLA,HIPS,PETG,TPE,Nylon,Wood filament, etc.Our products passed ISO 9001:2008,got RoHS certification approval.