Makerbot, UP, Cubify, Leapfrog Creatr, Builder, Reprap, Felix, Ultimaker and any other FDM 3D printers
ROHS; ISO9001; SGS
Paypal / WESTERN UNION
EX-Works / FOB / CIF / DOOR TO DOOR
Sea shipment Air shipment DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT
2. Description of T-glase filament
T-glase, short for Tough Glass, this new and unique filament has some very interesting characteristics with regards to clearness and strength. It is made from the highest optical quality PETG material. Unlike other polymers, some PETG, including T-glase are not considered “transparent”. Instead, it belongs to a group of polymers that are considered “colorless” and or “colorless with a percentage of reflectivity”. T-glase is also considered “water-clear” and “optically correct”.
3. Characteristics of T-glase filament
1) Very High Strength;
2) Environmental friendly as its considered 100% reclaimable, although it’s not a bio-plastic. There are no odurs or fumes when printing with T-glase;
3) Clarity, T-glase is considered colorless per industrial classifications. It is considered "water clear" as it will not degrade to a color in multiple layters of applied thickness. T-glase’s clarity supports industry’s requirements for non-destructive evaluation of 3D Printed parts.
4) Very low shrinkage makes printing large flat surfaces a breeze. And it easily prints to acrylic, glass, Kapton and other platforms.